With great pleasure,we invite each one of you around the globe to attend this prestigious conference- International Conference on Pathology and Surgical Pathology which is structured on September 06-08 at Edinburgh, Scotland with the Theme Unite to explore techniques and advances in surgical pathology.
Surgical pathology 2018 mission is to provide premier research topics to all the participants to expand the knowledge and increase expertise.
The ultimate vision of Surgical Pathology 2018 is to be the exclusive conference about surgical pathology in health care which assures different technical and innovative ideas.
• It is a single and unique destination for an exchange of cognizance.
• The sessions of surgical pathology 2018 are related to various aspects in different pathological advancements and techniques involved in surgical pathology.
• Advanced professional learning to aloft knowledge on techniques and advancements involved in Surgical Pathology.
• A pool of resources to make new alliances and collaborate.
• Engage with astounding masterminds around the globe.
• Young researchers are motivated with Young Research Awards.
• The sessions on Surgical pathology serve as treasured contribution to medical wizards.
• Exemplary stage to build universal networks.
Surgical Pathologists, Surgeons, Physicians, Research scholars, Laboratory officials, Pharmaceutical companies, Medical device industries, All societies and associations related to Surgical Pathology.
Let us bring a remarkable change in the field of surgical pathology by congregating phenomenal experts at beautiful Edinburgh!
Why Edinburgh, Scotland?
Edinburgh is the ‘City of Literature’ which is designated by UNESCO. Scotland’s capital stands in the second position globally in terms of investment intensity. Edinburgh is known to have a number of scientific and research institutions which provide the great opportunity for scholars and other professionals around the world.
Approximately 70% of the clinical decisions are made in pathology and laboratory medicine laboratories present in Scotland. Many services and conditions require skill and equipment which is mandatory to get a pathological result. Many services are provided by NHS Scotland at very effective pricing with high quality.
Surgeons Hall Museum in Edinburgh holds most historic pathology collections in the United Kingdom which is a great contribution to medical and surgical practitioners in modern times.
On the other side of the coin, the historical wonder, beauty of nature, magnificent structures will make anyone choose to visit such a gorgeous place in a heartbeat!
USA: Digital pathology Association, American Society for Clinical Pathology, American Society for Investigative Pathology, American Society for Cytopahology, American Board of Pathology, American Society for Pathologists Assistants, American Association for Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, American association of Neuropathologists, American Association of Ophthalmic Pathologists, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, American Society for colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Association of Indian pathologists in North America, Association for Pathology Informatics, Association of Pathology Chairs, Endocrine Pathology Society, North American Society for Head and Neck Pathology
- The global anatomic pathology market is majorly divided under three main categories such as product,applications and geography.
- The important products include instruments,consumables and services.
- Instruments include IVD .the global market is expected to reach $102.4 billion by 2022 from $74.1 billion in 2017 with a growth in CAGR of 6.7% from 2017-2022.
- Biopsy devices are important instruments used in surgical pathology. The global market is expected to reach $2.1 billion by 2020 from $1.5 billion which is in 2015 with an increased CAGR of 6.2% from 2015-2020.
- Slides staining systems,micro-tomes also fall under the category of instruments.
- Consumables include reagents,antibodies and probes.
- Reagents are specified as biological and medical imaging reagents which valued $13.2 billion in 2016 and expected to rise by 2022 with a hike of $23.9 billion with a growing CAGR of 10.5% for forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
- Antibodies are expected to reach $3.0 billion by the end of the year 2022 from $2.4 million which is in 2017 with a rise in CAGR of 4.8% in period of five years from 2017-2022.
- Services include branches such as histopathology, neuropathology, dermatopathology, cytopathology etc., which experiences the largest market share which is approximately 45.9% of total share.
- Histopathology is expected to grow by $1.9 billion by 2022 from $745 million which is recorded in 2017 with a hike of 21.2% CAGR during 2017-2022.
- The applications of anatomic pathology include disease diagnosis and drug discovery.
- Disease diagnosis is expected to reach $13.1 billion by 2019 which is recorded to be $11.9 billion and $12.1 billion in the years 2013 and 201 respectively with a growing CAGR of 1.6% during the period of 2014-2019.
- Drug discovery is valued to be $54.7 billion in 2017 which is expected to reach $85.8 billion by 2022 with a growth in CAGR up-to 9.4% during the forecast period from 2017-2022.
- The global anatomic pathology market is geographically divided into regions like North America,Europe,Asia pacific,Latin America,Middle East and Africa.
- North America experienced large revenue in 2016 when compared to other geographical areas due to various reasons such as increase in the number of people who age. This region held nearly 40% of the share in the market.
- Second largest market is encountered by Europe.
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience fast growth during the forecast period 2017-2025.
- The University of Edinburgh (Scotland)
- University of Glasgow (Scotland)
- University of Chicago (USA)
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Nairobi (Kenya)
- Columbia University
- Northwestern University
- Scottish Pathology Network
- The Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Clinical Pathologists
- Pediatric Pathology Society
- International Pediatric Pathology Association
- British Association of Gynecological Pathologists
- Association of Anatomical Pathology Technologists